: urlencode() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/customer/www/ngo.cpdcngo.org/public_html/wp-includes/formatting.php
on line 5683
The SVG Red Cross Society works with others in the service of our community, assisting the poor and vulnerable to alleviate human suffering and improve and nurture the human spirit.
To improve the quality of life of vulnerable people in St. Vincent and The Grenadines by mobilizing the power of humanity.
- To educate the population about disaster resilience
- To respond to emergencies in the country and provide humanitarian assistance where necessary
- To protect life and health and to ensure respect for human beings.
- Provided critical humanitarian aid in the aftermath of the La Soufrière volcanic eruptions in 1979 and recently in 2021.
- Provides community Resilience, Education, and Activities
- Offers First AID/ CPR/ AED Training
- The Red Cross has been a support to cases of suspected trafficking.
- Provides critical assistance to those living in poverty