: urlencode() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/customer/www/ngo.cpdcngo.org/public_html/wp-includes/formatting.php
on line 5683
One good deed matters while saving lives, improving lives, and achieving social justice.
To become a leading NGO in the improvement of sustainable livelihoods and to reduce inequality.
- To reduce inequalities among CARICOM families by 2030.
- To improve sustainable livelihoods among the youth, women, men, elderly, and immigrants.
Improving the vision of the most vulnerable groups
- Partnered with community groups to support and promote eye health in Dominica and St. Lucia.
- Collaborated with visiting medical agencies and groups to provide follow-up on patients’
- Provided free spectacles to children and adults
- Provided support to organizations at health fairs
- Provides vision assessments and treatment to immigrants and indigenous groups
Improved knowledge of health status
- Partnered with community groups to support free vital checks
- Partnered with agencies to support free medical examinations
- Partnered with agencies to provide free eye assessments on World Sight Day
- Support was given to diabetic patients offering HBA1C assessments.
Telemedicine as a medium to support the management of Chronic diseases in Dominica
- Collaborated with agencies to establish research on telemedicine in the management of chronic diseases
- Collaborated with agencies to implement a pilot project on Telemedicine in the management of chronic diseases
- Improved capacity of patients in telemedicine education
Disaster Risk Management
- Post-Hurricane Maria provided charging stations for families and individuals.
- Post-Hurricane Maria, a distribution of container food, water, and supplies to the most vulnerable.
- Post-Hurricane Maria, the distribution of equipment powered by solar
- Post-Hurricane Maria, first Aid support was realized immediately in the Capital City of Roseau and at Hospital Accident and Emergency Department,
- Post-Hurricane Maria accompanied the police to collect the dead in nearby communities.
- Post-Hurricane Maria, assessments of the hospital were realized in collaboration with the French Team
- Post-Hurricane Maria, home repairs were realized in nearby communities.
- Organization of medical voluntaries to give support in the aftermath of the St. Vincent eruption
- Provided counseling to the most vulnerable during the COVID – 19 Pandemic