The Bajan Fire Fighters’ Network was established in 2001 and seeks to create partnerships with community organizations, corporate entities, and government agencies. The organization seeks to encourage interested persons with a desire to assist others by volunteering their time and physical resources or offering financial support to help those in need.
To promote and encourage specific community projects to render humanitarian assistance to those in need. This is achieved by planning and executing strategic projects or working collectively with other charitable organizations with similar objectives.
Our vision is to enhance and enrich the lives of those we touch.
- The relief of distress caused by natural disasters or sudden catastrophes
- The provision of social welfare services for those in need of them
- The establishment in the life of young people
- The promotion and encouragement of projects for community development
- The provision of public work for the benefit of the community and the protection of the lives and property of the community
- The maintenance and improvement of the efficiency of the Fire Service
- Successful launch and execution of Operation PATHWAYS.
- A yuletide fire safety awareness and prevention campaign.
- Largest Registered Group – Nation Funathlon 5K Walk & Run 2019.
- Collaboration with the Barbados Council for the Disabled (Smoke Alarm Distribution and Installation Program).