To enhance Caribbean food and nutrition security by repositioning agriculture through capacity building of farmers and the institutional strengthening of farmer’s organizations.
To make AACARI the organization of choice for regional agriculture development of the Caribbean farmers and their communities.
- To provide support for farmers’ organizations to build their capacity
- To provide support for farmers to network and connect with other small farmers
- To increase public awareness of the importance of agriculture
- Local Chapters and membership across eleven (11) Caribbean countries
- Partnerships with many institutions, including Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO), CARICOM Secretariat (CARICOM), Caribbean Youth Environment Network (CYEN)
- Hosting Caribbean Week of Agriculture 2021 with CARICOM